Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dyeus Interruptus

My plan was to dye Merino/Silk all week until halfway through my first day, my kitchen sink sprung a leak. After two days, it seems to be fixed, but I feel all thrown off my game. Without a working kitchen, I had to find other ways to entertain myself.

I ended up at Cafe Press. I've bought from the website before so I guess I'm on their email list. So prompted by little more than spam, I found myself making a little shop of Wind Rose Logo Products. They let you run a small store for free. I had fun taking my original Wind Rose Fiber Studio Art and making T-Shirts and Mugs. I'm expecting big money to start rolling in any day now! LOL!

... ahem, Since this is the only time anyone may ever see what I did, please forgive a little show and tell:



OK, Now back to business!


No comments: