Friday, August 22, 2008

Brand New Beads Just Waiting For That Special Project!


Well my friends and I got so wrapped up at Razzle Dazzle, I completely forgot to take any pictures of the store. I'm really sorry. From the moment you walk in there, your brain goes on overload; so many colors, sizes, textures, it is a lot to take in. You have to devise a strategy to navigate the enormity of this inventory. The three of us, my friends and I, made one circle of the store ooohing and aaahing as we surveyed the beads. Then we sort of broke off on our own. We each do different kinds of beadwork so we look for differnt things. We easily spent an hour and a half, maybe two before we finally checked out. Since I forgot to take pictures of the store, I thought I'd show you my stash. The smaller beads will probably be spun into skeins of yarn. As for the turtles and the roses carved from stone or the larger beads? I don't know yet, but I can't wait to figure it out!

No comments: