Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crocheted Little Black Clutch


I started designing this purse on the plane on my way home from my sister's wedding. There are times when an outfit or occasion just calls for a Little Black Clutch, so finally, I've made one! This 12" by 6" bag is elegant enough for a special evening, but the loops keep it a little playful. The black fiber has just a little sparkle to it as well as the crystals and glass that make up the embellishment at the top. It zips shut with an invisible zipper and the inside is lined with a lighter fabric to save you from searching through a dark purse. There are also two built in pockets for those items that you want to keep separate or handy. The purse is crocheted and I've used a fusible webbing to maintain the shape. This is one well finished clutch and ready for a night out!

No comments: