Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today at Wind Rose Fiber Studio #8 (what this Etsy shop owner does each day to maintain her store)

Today I will be taking two friends down to my new favorite bead store in historic Scottsdale, AZ.  The name of the store is Razzle-Dazzle which I have to admit, I think is a little unoriginal.  That being said, what I love about this place is the fact that you can actually find some beads there that you don't see in every other bead shop.  I don't want to look like a spy, but maybe I'll take a couple pictures with my iPhone and share them with you later today.  

Also today, I'll be dying 22 micron Merino wool to a nice shade of Golden Ochre.  This is a custom job for an artist in Canada who will be needle felting a Winnie-the-Pooh.  I'll dye enough extra to replace my own inventory while I'm add it.  I'll also be dyeing Sun Touched which is a soft skin tone that I just sold out of.  Those skin tones are really popular!

That will probably be it for today.  I have some items coming up for renewal and as I relist, I'm trying to make improvements.  My goal is to make sure everything I sell is well photographed and includes global shipping.  

Have a great day!

No comments: