Monday, September 29, 2008

Spiral Newborn Baby Beanie - Crochet Project



Hello. Remember a couple days ago when I said I had an idea for a little hat to go with our Baby Cozies? Well here it is. What do you think? I think it turned out cute and what I like is the way the hat matches the cozy and makes it look like a little ensemble. I've been wanting to try out a spiral design ever since I saw a feature on them in this past Spring's edition of Interweave Crochet. I didn't use a pattern for this hat, but rather designed it as I went along. I used a real newborn beanie and my baby model to get the correct sizing. I promised to share the pattern if it turned out. I am now making a second one and writing down the instructions as I go so I will be able to write the pattern for you. I hope you will enjoy this pattern as well as the one for The Baby Cozy.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: