Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scrapbooking and Craft Fibers - Over 125 Yards!

Like many fiber fiends, I have a huge surplus stash. Yarns and ribbons, eyelash fibers and furry novelties. Even when they're reduced to an amount too small for any significant project, I cant bear to toss them!

Although I love my crazy collection, I have more than I could ever use, so I've started selling some at Wind Rose. Why not share the fun? I know that there a lot of different crafts in which people use smaller pieces of fiber. It's a mixed media world out there and everyone from scrapbookers and stampers to book binders and polymer clay artists like to incorporate some fun colors and textures into their work. The first person to buy scrap fiber from me made me smile. She said she didn't know what she was going to make out of it, be she couldn't wait to find out! LOL! I feel the same way. Just looking at this picture makes me want to get creative!

So what do you get in this lot of Craft Fibers? There are over 40 individual strands most of which are over 2 yards in length for a total of more than 125 yards. There are all kinds of fibers from eyelash and other novelties to ribbon and even sari silk. I make sure to give you a wide variety of colors and textures and I store them in a large hank which I wrap around cardboard before mailing to help prevent tangles. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: