Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Felted Bead Bracelets - Picture Show and Tell

OK, sooo, clean my house or share pictures on my blog. Hmmmmm....... SHARE PICTURES! DUH! I'm feeling a little punchy on allergy medicine, so excuse my silliness. I was just renewing some felted bead bracelets at Wind Rose. Fall is here so they are coming back into season. Here are a couple of my favorites:


I love the green popping out of the center of this one. This bracelet is 9" long and features five felted wool beads. The felted beads are 3/4" in diameter. The outside of each bead is black. The centers are cobalt blue with touches of green. Smaller spacing beads are aventurine and black glass. It has the convenience of a magnetic closure.







This bracelet features five felted wool beads and is 8.5" long. The red, blue, green and pink beads are 1" in diameter and surrounded with silver and gold glitter. The smaller spacing beads are made of glass. It too closes with a magnet.







This bracelet is 9" long and features six felted wool beads. The felted beads are 3/4" in diameter. The outside of each bead is deep orange with green and gold centers. Smaller spacing beads are yellow glass and wood. Once again, Maglok closure.






This bracelet is 8.5" long and features five felted wool beads. The felted beads are 1" in diameter. Each bead is heathered purple on the outside and pink with purple swirls in the center. Smaller spacing beads are amethyst, mother of pearl and purple glass. It has the convenience of a magnetic closure.






And how about one more. This bracelet is 9" long and features six felted wool beads. The felted beads are 1" in diameter. Each bead is winter white with black swirls in the center. Smaller spacing beads are made from glass and shell. It, like the rest, has the convenience of a magnetic closure. I love Magloks.




Well I guess my house isn't going to tidy itself. See you soon!

No comments: