Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tropics Firestar and New Samplers on the Way!


Here's a color I haven't dyed in a while. I call it Tropics because the blend of emerald and sapphire makes me think of tropical waters. The other thing it reminds me of a little is the color of peacock feathers. This sparkling Firestar is listed in .5oz and 1oz lots at Wind Rose Etsy and can also be found in these amounts at Wind Rose ArtFire.

Also, on the way later today, are new Firestar Samplers. I don't have a picture yet, so I'll be back when I do. They will be 3oz Samplers containing .25oz each of 12 different colors. You have Spazzy to thank for this request. I sooo wasn't planning on making samplers this week, but you know what they say about plans. These tend to go fast once they are listed, so I wanted to give my Firestar loving readers advanced notice.

No comments: