Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long Striped Scarf


Now that I'm in Arizona, a cowboy hat seems like a good way to display a scarf. The theme of this scarf is long and narrow. It's just 2.5" wide and a whopping 100" long. That's just over 8 whole feet of scarf. With the colors of blue, purple, wine, light blue and black, this scarf will match almost anything. You can wrap this soft terrispun scarf around your neck a few times on a cold winter day, or wear it loose and casual.

I just listed my Long Striped Scarf in my shop at ArtFire. I have so many handmade things in my studio that are just waiting to be next in line. It's hard for me to find the time to do all of the things I need and want to do, but over the next few weeks, I'm going to try to get my ArtFire shop fully stocked. Eventually it will be the home of all of my handspun yarn and my handmade accessories. My plan is to just have two stores. Wind Rose at Etsy will be exclusively fiber and Wind Rose at ArtFire will house fibers and all the rest. My Wind Rose Art Yarn and Wind Rose Boutique will both feed into the ArtFire shop. I think this will make things easier for me to manage. It's just going to take some time to get there.

No comments: