Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Firestar Samplers Are Ready!


OK, They're all set. I have a total of 8 New Firestar Samplers. Each are 3oz and include .25oz each of: Violet, Gold, Bottle Green, Burnt Orange, Fire Red, Ecru, Sapphire Blue, Silver, Bronze, Spruce, Pink and Gypsy Wine

I put 6 of them in My Shop at Etsy and the other two in My ArtFire Shop. Once again, these go fast, so I wanted to share them with you first!

(What is Firestar? It's a sparkling nylon fiber, created like roving with a generous [around 4"] staple length. It can be spun on its own for a shimmering skein of yarn that would be stunning for warm weather garments. More commonly, it is used to add sparkle to projects. A little Firestar can go a long way. Simply tease loose the fibers and introduce them sparingly to your roving as you spin. The end result will be a skein of yarn full of lustrous shine. Firestar blends incredibly well with other fibers and will even needle felt!)

No comments: