Saturday, April 17, 2010

Completed Projects from the Mini Muk Luk Tutorial


I had a very nice group of women keeping me company as I wrote the Mini Muk Luk Tutorial. Knowing they were out there, following along, was so inspiring. It made me work all that much harder to make the pattern as good as I could. Now the finished tutorial is even better thanks to their feedback!

They each did such and excellent job on their muk luks! Look at those wonderful colors and how perfect the shaping is on every one! It's also nice to hear their plans to make even more pairs as gifts. There will be some toasty toes next winter!

I want to thank these fantastic women from the Ravelry group Crochet Fever for taking part in this Crochet-Along! It was wonderful spending time with you and I appreciate all of your support! You really made this fun for me! I know there are a few others who are still working on their Mini Muk Luks and I hope I'll get to see even more pictures!

No comments: