Friday, October 2, 2009

Chartreuse & Light Blue BFL


It's after 5:00 on a Friday and I'm running out of steam. I don't know about you, but I'm always wiped out by Friday. This is a happy Friday though because it marks the beginning of a Fall Break for me. Yea!

So before I pour myself a glass of mead, let me share my last two new offerings of the week. Here we have, swirled together, Light Blue and Chartreuse Blue Faced Leicester. It's been a while since I've dyed a lighter shade like this blue here. It makes me think I should have more in the way of softer hues in my shops. What do you think? Are you looking for more light colors?

Well, have a super weekend everybody! I'm going to try to get some work on my Spindelnät Scarf so I can give you an update. I also just got a very cool bead weaving book in the mail so I have much to distract myself. Hope you have happy distractions waiting for you too!

No comments: