Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Butterfly Blue Bracelet

Since I've been playing with beads lately, I guess I should at least photograph them with fibery things. (I don't know why blogger doesn't recognize the word "fibery" LOL!) Actually, I've been beading and spinning beads for a long time now. I think it's probably healthy for me to get out of the dye kitchen from time to time and breath some fresh beady air.

One of my favorite things to do when I'm beading is to play around with new ways to use findings, spacers and other components. On this piece I have decided that the two long cones look like butterfly wings. The only thing left to do was to give her a body and Butterfly Blue was born! I surrounded her with flowers and some other little blue friends. I think they look pretty happy together resting on my organic cotton!

3 comments:

LilliJ said...

Butterfly Blue is gorgeous. I would like her. Tiegrrlil@gmail.com or @LilliJ. Can you tell me her price?

Jenn said...

She's $15. If you click on her name link, it will take you to my boutique with more pictures.

Jenn :D

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

The do look great!