Friday, June 5, 2009

Peace Bracelet

Today has been a peaceful day and perhaps that inspired this new Peace Bracelet. I know I run a fiber studio, but I have a passion for beading as well. I think summer brings it out in me. It starts to feel a little warm to always be handling woolly things. I think this season also creates a desire in me to simplify my routine and my jewelry.

I love cord style jewelry for that reason. It's simple yet it can be very striking. This bracelet is an eclectic blend of metal cones and rounds, ceramic cubes, copper coils, and wooden discs. These unlikely friends come together to form a peaceful harmony. It is strung on waxed cotton cord and has a lobster clasp. It will fit wrists from 6 to 8 inches. You can find this bracelet and other unique designs by visiting Wind Rose Boutique.

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I'm a bit of an ADD artist too - always jumping mediums! I love the bracelet you made :)