Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pagoda Red Merino Roving


There's a brand new color at Wind Rose, Pagoda Red! If you read my blog than you know I'm a dyer, but there are a couple colors that sometimes give me trouble. One of those is red. I find it challenging to come up with a really, rich red.

I want my customers to have all of the beautiful colors I can offer, so I went to see what my distributors might have. I also didn't want just any old fiber, I wanted something lovely and soft. I am so pleased that I found this Pagoda Red. It's 100% Merino and very soft. The red is deep and warm. It has a yellow undertone which makes the name very appropriate. It does look like a red you would see in Asian fabrics. Perhaps like a dark poppy. It's so pretty.

You can buy this new Pagoda Red Merino by the Ounce or I'm also offering 2oz listings. If you every need more or less of a fiber, just let me know, I can also make a custom listing just for you!

No comments: