Friday, June 19, 2009

Underwater Fantasy II

Happy Friday everyone! I'm already feeling that weekend state of mind coming over me especially with friends coming to visit all the way from VA. Before I fully embrace some chill time, I have one more new listing this week.

I've said it before, but I really strive to try to give my buyers plenty of yardage when I design a yarn. I can't tell you haw many times I've seen gorgeous art yarns, but the skein only has 55 yards. I don't know about you, but I need more to play with! I'm sure most artists will produce a few more yards for you upon request, but I like to go ahead and spin up enough for anything from a small project to a more ambitious one.

With that in mind, I just spun this new skein that I'm calling Underwater Fantasy II. It's a prefect match for the shell spun Underwater Fantasy and it gives you another 165 yards just in case you need it. I also spun more of this roving just because I like the colors and the sparkle. With or without the matching yarn, you could create something soft and lovely.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

CT said...

Awesome colors! Very Pretty. - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Love the colors :)