Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brand New Top Whorl Drop Spindle Kit


It's almost too hazy, hot and humid to do anything right now. Monsoon season is in full swing and even with the air conditioning running full blast, the moisture in the air seems to be finding its way into my house. This weather makes me lethargic.

Even so, I managed to put a new Top Whorl Drop Spindle Kit together. I've had the roving ready and waiting for some time. I like to share my new kits here on my blog because each one comes with one-of-a-kind, hand pulled roving.

This one has pretty summer colors. As you can see, there's turquoise and then a lighter shade that I call Sea Spray. These two blues are accompanied by sparkling Firestar. As with all of my kits, they come with everything you need to get started including complete directions.

Now, back to my lethargy.

No comments: