Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wind Rose on Cafe Press


I should be packing, but instead I spent too much time this morning playing around with my Cafe Press store.

They have new products since the last time I visited. I love this little gym bag. I also created just the plain image of my sheep in the wind without any words. Now you don't even have to be a spinner to enjoy the products, just a sheep lover!

I did make a few things for the spindle spinning crowd. I took the drawing from my directions on how to drop spindle spin and made it into art. I think it looks cool on this mug.



Isn't that fun? OK, now I'm really going to go pack for Asheville. I am going to avoid this computer until I've finished all of my chores. (You have no idea how hard this is for me!)

If you want to see how I spent my time this morning, check out Wind Rose Fiber Studio on Cafe Press.

No comments: