Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weaving Sticks and Drop Spindle Kits



Just cruising by with updates today. On the left is my latest Top Whorl Drop Spindle Kit. This kit comes with super soft, hand pulled roving in Sapphire Blue, light Brown and Cloud White. It's full of Sparklying Firestar too!

On the right is my progress so far with my weaving sticks project. I got quite a bit done last night. I just put on a DVD and wove. It's looking pretty good. I'll be able to smooth it out more after I'm done. This endeavor seems like it will go quickly. It's nice to have a fast project!

2 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I really like what you are doing with the weaving sticks. I've never seen them before...now I am curious to try them.

Jenn said...

Thanks. I hope it turns out interesting at least. I think I forgot to post a link to where I bought my weaving sticks. I'll add it to my next post, but in case you happen to look back here:

http://www.palmerlooms.com/palmerlooms4.html

They're called Pine Box Traders.

Cheers, Jenn