Friday, January 2, 2009

Brand New Merino Sampler Packs!



It feels good to be back to work and getting some great dyeing accomplished. It's gratifying to see my inventory levels rise. Over the last two days I've dyed four pounds of Merino Wool. One of the new things Wind Rose Fiber Studio will offer this year is a variety of sampler packs. I think it's probably been my number one request over my first year of business at Etsy.

The pictures above are of my first two Merino 2oz Sampler Packs of 2009! Each sampler give you one half ounce each of four unique colors. On the left you have Golden Brown, Gypsy Wine, Prcelain Fair, and Pewter Blue. On the right are Happy Green, Earthen Rose, Purple, and Golden Ochre. All of these colors can also be bought separately in one ounce lots.

I've got eight more colors on the way tomorrow. See you then!

2 comments:

CT said...

Awesome colors! Just beautiful!-CT

Jags said...

Can't wait until I have more spending money so I can buy some!