Monday, January 26, 2009

New! Merino Color Blends



I try hard to listen to my customers and recently I've had more than one spinner ask me if I ever planned to make roving in mixed colors. As a spinner myself, I totally understand. I love variegated fibers and the yarns they create.

So I'm just getting started, but I'm working color blends into the shop. These are kettle dyed and each dye lot is unique. I'm still experimenting with color combinations, so be on the lookout for many more to come. Over time, together, we'll find our favorites!

My Color Blends are named for the colors that create them, but they may not always look like their names. They are the result of what happens when the colors in the name come together. On the left: Fire Red/Bright Yellow, In the middle: Sky Blue/Bright Yellow and on the right: Periwinkle/Crimson.

1 comment:

CT said...

I just love coming to your blog and seeing all those beautiful colors! - CT