Friday, January 30, 2009

Craft Fiber Collection - Brown Tones


Just listed at Wind Rose, an incredible 7oz and more than 225 yards of craft fiber in an assortment of earthy hues. Every single strand of fiber measures over 4 yards long and there are at least 12 different varieties. You'll discover ribbons, eyelash, boucle, thick and thin, fur and novelty yarns.

With each length measuring at least four yards, you have more than enough to create beautiful ties on gift packages. You can bind handmade books or embellish scrapbooks and greeting cards. Use them to add another dimension to your mixed media pieces or texture to a handmade doll or toy. The possibilities go on and on.

My Craft Fiber Collections are the result of years of my own hunting and gathering, but now I have decided to create a little wiggle room in my studio and pass all of my lovely fibers on to you. There is a limited quantity but I do have a few more color families on the way.

1 comment:

Mary (Marikio) said...

That's some beautiful fiber there! I'll be checking out your shop for more of the same. Just finished the last of your roving - it's really sweet to spin.