Monday, November 24, 2008

Wind Rose Boutique - Another Brand New Store!

A couple days ago I shared my new Wind Rose Art Yarn shop with you, but I didn't stop there, I have another new store:


Wind Rose Boutique is where I keep all of my favorite handmade creations. Dividing up Wind Rose Fiber Studio has been a lot of work and at times a little confusing. I'm on the home stretch now and I can see the finish line! What makes me happy is that each shop has a clear and defined focus. They are easy to browse and find what you are interested in and for me it's easy to see the sections where my inventory might need a little boost. I think it's going to be great.

There are Etsy Minis and links on the sidebar for all of my new locations. The three shops also have links so you can easily jump from one to another. Come by for a visit sometime! See you tomorrow.

No comments: