Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation Notice ~ I'm Going to Asheville, NC!


I'll be writing a couple more blog posts before I leave, but I wanted to let you know that I'll be away for a few days. I'm headed to Asheville, NC to spend some time with family.

Asheville is also one of my favorite places to hunt for new and interesting artwork. I have found some pretty cool stuff in the past. As a matter of fact, if you type asheville into the search box of this blog, you can see some of these treasures. I'm hoping to come home with more great show and tell pieces from the east.

If you are thinking about placing an order at Wind Rose Fiber Studio, all orders made before noon (PST) 3/17 will ship before I go. You are welcome to shop while I'm away and stake your claim to your favorite fibers. Orders placed between noon 3/17 and 3/22 will ship on March 23rd or the 24th at the latest. Thanks everyone!

No comments: