Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mom and Me


My parents were not shutterbugs. I don't really know why they didn't take more pictures, but because they didn't, it has made the handful of pictures from my childhood that much more precious to me.

This one is my favorite. This is a picture of my mom and me. It's a simple little shot, not posed and not on any special day. I look like I'm about three years old, so she was probably just following me as I explored the wild flowers. To me it's the perfect mother daughter moment, just the two of us enjoying a simple pleasure. I'm so glad it was captured on film!

4 comments:

Leedra said...

great memories....looks like the roses are in bloom, so it might be Mother's Day.

Waterrose said...

what a cute picture...hope you had a great mother's day!

Anonymous said...

What a cutiepie:)

Jenn said...

That's a sweet thought that it might be Mother's Day.

Thank you all for your comments! I hope you had a great Mother's Day too!