Friday, June 12, 2009

Bracelet ~ Exclusive Spirit Jump Design

I've been working on a bracelet design that the kids and I can make together to send as Spirit Jumps. I think I finally have something I like and that is easy enough for the kids to help out.

This bracelet is strung on elastic cord and has beads with larger holes. The kids should be able to do all of the bead stringing. Then I'll take over and knot and secure the cord and add the jump rings. To each jump ring I have attached a round disc of mother of pearl.

I like the color combination here. The wood looks nice next to the silver and then the mother of pearl adds another element of earthiness. I've been testing this one out today. I love the little dangles. It's a nice, feminine touch without being too much. It also feels light on my wrist and the elastic makes for easy on and off. So what do you think? Would you be happy if someone gave you a gift like this?



2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Very cute :)

michele said...

I like this design and how you are involving the boys too!!