Friday, July 15, 2011

A Baby Cozy by Cheryl


A couple years ago, I decided to start giving away some of my crochet patterns here on my blog. Several of my free patterns read more like photo tutorials and that's because they were presented as crochet-alongs. Those pattern posts are some of the most labor intensive I've done, but also the most gratifying. Not only did I have fellow crocheters joining in as I wrote each part, but to this day, they are the most visited pages on this site.

Every once in a while, I get a special treat and someone will share their project with me. That happened a couple weeks ago when I got an email from Cheryl. She's been enjoying The Baby Cozy Pattern and has even started putting her own spin on it. This is one of her creations in pink. She added the stripes and the matching hat. What a sweet gift this will make for some lucky baby!

I want to thank Cheryl for sharing her project with me and allowing me to share it with you. I always hope that people will use my patterns as a jumping off point for their own ideas. Perhaps Cheryl's stripes will inspire even more variations on The Baby Cozy. Thanks Cheryl!

No comments: