Friday, July 18, 2008

Rescue Kittens

I'd like to introduce you to our new kittens. The Tabby is named Costello and the little black kitten is Elvis. We've had them for almost 4 weeks now. Their animated antics have given us many happy moments. It's also nice to have a little kitten curl up on your lap and purr itself to sleep. They have both been sick since we've brought them home. They've been fighting bad respiratory infections and eye infections. It's made me feel even better about adopting them. It doesn't take very long for animals in shelters to become ill. I'm happy these two will be nursed back to health. Just in case you're wondering, I do keep the door to my studio closed and I am very careful to keep my fiber life away from my kitty life. I know there a lot of allergies out there. Your wool is safe with me! Anyway, for everyone who has adopted a pet, I hope you are as happy as we are!

No comments: