Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Daydreamer Dolman Sweater Pattern and More!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/677345268/daydreamer-dolman-sweater-crocheted?ref=shop_home_active_9
I was just reading my last blog post from September of 2018.  That's right, September! Blimey it's been a long time!!!

At least let me follow up my last ancient post.  Since the fall of last year, I have managed to get a couple projects done.  The Daydreamer Dolman Sweater is my brand new pattern that has been months in the making.  I really wanted to design something to showcase all of the fun, cake style yarns on the market. This was made using Caron Latte Cakes and I just love how the colors present themselves in cool, geometric patterns. Of course you could go solid or design your own.  I made
up this second one with short sleeves using Yarn Bee's Fur-Ever Style and trimmed it out with a pretty blue from my stash.  This one is lighter weight and a nice layer to throw on over a tank.  It's worked in a free size for all of us fans of loose, comfy clothes. 




So that's my big new pattern, but in my last post I was talking about my All Wrapped Up in Circles & Squares Applique and how I was working on project using this motif.  I ended up assembling two of the 10" squares and designing a handbag.  All of the details can be found on Instagram by searching #circlesandsquaresbag You can find me on Insta @jennofwindrose and here is what the finished project looks like...


Cute, huh?


https://www.etsy.com/listing/678940304/recycled-sari-silk-sliver-top-sari-silk?ga_search_query=Sari%2Bsilk&ref=shop_items_search_1&frs=1
I guess I have one last share before I call it a night.  I recently found a source for really nice quality Recycled Sari Silk Sliver.  It is free of little threads and bits that are commonly found in recycled sari silk so its pure pleasure to spin.  If you love all of the gorgeous and somewhat random colors that can be found in recycled sari silk, you will go crazy for this fiber.  Oops, can't forget the pic!

Okay, I am going to call this Wednesday done.  Hope life is treating you well!!



No comments: