Sunday, January 8, 2012

January's Ornament ~ Sneak Peak

I've been doing my best to get back into regular blogging this year.  That's why it's killing me that I don't have a little more free time today to post the pattern for January's ornament.  Instead I have a sneak peak for you.  I made these last night while writing pattern notes.  I played around with sizes and also made the attached ones on the left.  I've always liked ornaments that drape over a tree branch.  Give me another day or two and I should have the pattern posted. 

I also have a teaser for the crochet fans out there.  I just found out that a good friend of mine has opened a new Etsy shop.  She is making the cutest crochet plushies.  I can't wait to share her work with you!

That's what's coming up this week and I'm sure there will be more.  My local multicultural festival is coming up, so I'll be getting ready for that too!


1 comment:

Laura Grenier said...

Very nicce blog you have here