Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two New Ecru Yarns at Wind Rose!



I just added two new ecru yarns to my inventory at Wind Rose Fiber Studio!

On the left, Rogue Bulky Highland Peruvian Wool comes in 1 lb, 500 yard hanks. For those of you that love the Highland Peruvian Thick 'n Thin, I think you're really going to like this one too. It's nice and bulky so it makes up quickly and it's wonderfully soft.

On the right, John Day Superwash Merino Wool which comes in 10oz, 825 yard hanks. This yarn would be perfect for those knitted socks or any of your favorite wash and wear items. Personally, I like having superwash on hand for making baby clothes. You just know you're going to need to throw those in the washer.

Both of these yarns are products of Ashland Bay. I just love the quality of their fibers and being able to pass my favorites on to you!

No comments: