Friday, April 24, 2009

My Handwoven Bracelet



I finished my bracelet yesterday so I'm back with more pictures. I'm happy with the look and feel of it. I love the cool colors and the fluffs of fiber. On the outside, I think the wool is this fun, unexpected element, and on the underside (which is not as fluffy) it feels soft next to your skin. I attached the closure at the same time I was weaving in the warp threads. Since this is a prototype model, I'll probably keep it and wear it for a few weeks to make sure it holds up well before I start making a few for Wind Rose Boutique. In the meantime, I'd love your feedback. Is it just too weird or do you think anyone else (besides me) would find it interesting?




1 comment:

CT said...

Interesting design and colors. Very nice. - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com