Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flower Pin Collection

I just created a Specials Section at Wind Rose Boutique. It is where I'll be listing special offers for my boutique customers. For my first special, I just listed an enormous Collection of Crocheted Zinnia Flower Pins.

I used to make these pins for my mother. She is a knitter and a felter and liked to have a little color to pin on her hats. These zinnia pins looked great on her stylish felted hats because they are nice full flowers. As it happens, my mom stopped making her hats, but not before I had gotten a little ahead of the game. LOL!

I've decided to sell all of my flower pins in a group. I know someone will find a fabulous use for them. Perhaps another hat maker will adopt them or maybe just someone who loves flowers!

No comments: