Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer Cotton Crocheted Bracelet ~ The Pattern is Coming!


Phew, it feels good to get all that dyeing done, but my husband tells me that I have too much fiber on my blog lately. Now how can a fiber blog have too much fiber???

Seriously though, point well taken. I do have a variety of interests and I like to offer a little diversity here at Wind Rose. A few days ago I asked if anyone would like me to write up the pattern for my Summer Cotton Crocheted Bracelet and a few of you said, "yes", so that's what I'm going to do!

I just made up this new one so I could think about how I'll write the pattern. The first one had amber beads and this time I chose water colors. I also took my pictures inside for a little more light control. In this photo at the top of the post, I splayed the chains so you can see how they take on the appearance of five bangles.




I took a couple more poses just to show the bracelet at all angles. The twisty picture makes me happy. Anyway, before I digress, The pattern is coming. I had a guild meeting yesterday and an art class today, so tomorrow is the earliest I can get started. I just wanted to assure you that I will write this pattern and it's coming very soon!

One final thought today, also in the interest of blog variety, I'm planning on attending (at least for a short distance) a sheep drive on Saturday morning. I've never seen 2000 head of sheep on the move, so this should be pretty cool. I was actually wavering on whether or not to go, but I don't think I should let the opportunity pass. I'm announcing this on my blog because if I write that I'm going, then I know that I'll actually get up in the 4:00 hour, early Saturday morning and go. I need a little motivation to get up that early!

1 comment:

Dreamcrafts said...

love this pattern thanks for sharing.