Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Firestar Samplers are Back!


Yes, it's 2.25 ounces of sparkly goodness! The Firestar Samplers are back!

Firestar Samplers are very popular at Wind Rose Fiber Studio. I have found that I am not alone in my love of this nylon fiber that adds endless sparkle to your handspun yarns or needle felted projects. I sell a few of the most popular colors like Silver and Night Blue by the ounce, but the samplers are special.

When you buy a sampler, you get .25oz of 9 different colors. If you look, you'll see that I've tried to cover the rainbow in my shade selection. I've got Gypsy Wine, Crimson, Burnt Orange, Golden Yellow, Grass Green, Spruce, Night Blue, Violet and Silver. My hope is that no matter what the project, there will be a piece of Firestar to either compliment or match!

No comments: