Monday, August 30, 2010

Northern Lights Pencil Roving ~ 2 New Colorways



I'm doing a little shopkeeping today. I mentioned a week or so ago that I would be bringing in some new colors of Louet's Northern Lights into the shop. This is a pencil roving that is comparable to Corriedale and dyed in some very pretty color combinations. I call it my "grab & go" roving because it's so handy to have around. On the left is Forest Glade and on the right is Meadow Trail. You can purchase them by the ounce at Wind Rose. I usually only list a couple ounces at a time, so contact me if you need more. I have a few more colors on the way, so I'll be sure to share those when they come in.

2 comments:

Summerset said...

Hi Jenn,
If you get bugged a lot on how to make nuno felt, or just wet felt, feel free to send them on over to www.feltinglessons.com
I used to get asked incessantly about it, so I finally made a site dedicated to it :)
Terri

Jenn said...

I never mind answering questions, but your website looks very helpful and I think it's nice that you are sharing what you know. :D