Monday, August 16, 2010

Tour de Fleece Yarn For Sale!


I'm doing my best to get this week off to a great start! Today I decided to list some of the yarn I spun during the Tour de Fleece. Remember this one? My Pink Flowers Beaded Yarn is now available at Wind Rose Fiber Studio!

In addition to my beaded yarn, I have also listed my Jacob Swirl, Green Stripes and Candied Alpaca. It was so nice to be a part of this summer's Tour de Fleece and to be inspired by my fellow spinners.


I'm also getting back to my dye work. It's rare that my inventory gets down to zero, but that's exactly where my Blue Faced Leicester stock is at the moment. This just won't do, so I'm going to be replenishing my BFL in all the colors of the rainbow. Right now I have a rich Gypsy Wine and a beautiful, bright Fuchsia drying outside. Starting tomorrow, the shop will begin to fill back up with this soft and lovely wool!

No comments: