Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pages Are in the Works!


I have a little blog improvement project underway. I'm in the process of building on a new addition to Wind Rose Fiber Studio!

I can hardly believe it, but since I started writing in January of 2008, I have accumulated 684 posts. With so many, it's getting harder and harder to find what you are looking for with ease. When I learned about Pages, a new gadget, I knew it would be the perfect tool to help me organize my blog.

I've already gotten started. If you look to the left on your screen, right under the Wind Rose banner, you can see the first three pages. The first is Home. That's where you are now, with articles posting in order as they are written. Next to that I've created Dyeing Tutorials. This page includes links to my top dyeing how-tos. Right now I'm working on Crochet Patterns. This will make it super easy to find all of the crochet patterns that I have shared on my blog.

Right now I'm taking it one page at a time. When I'm finished, you will be able to effortlessly peruse all of the most popular posts in each category. I think it will make surfing this blog a lot more fun!

No comments: