Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to Treat Myself!

I've had this print marked as a favorite for months now. The original was done in pen and ink and was digitally airbrushed. This whimsical piece was made by Holly Kitaura of HollyvisionArt.

Since I opened by own Etsy shop over a year ago, I've had a tradition. I'm not a big shopper, but I really like supporting the art community and specifically my fellow Etsians. So every time I have one hundred people mark my shop as a favorite, I celebrate by shopping at Etsy. Today I hit the 700 mark!

Thank you to all of the wonderful artists who have supported my shop over the last year! I am so grateful and I love the Etsy community! May 2009 be a wonderful year for all in every possible way!

By the way, this is exactly the way my hair looks when I get out of the pool! LOL!

No comments: