Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alpaca/Merino/Tussah Silk Roving (50/30/20)

By now you're probably wondering if I am ever going to blog about anything besides plain roving. This is the last one...promise. I have now finished listing my newest fibers into the shop at Wind Rose. The next step will be to start dyeing some colors of these beauties. You are always welcome to send me your color/fiber requests.

I almost didn't order this this roving, but I'm so happy I changed my mind. I was afraid I was going a little blend crazy. I now am convinced that you just can't have too much of a great thing.

I'm running out of words to describe all of these fibers. Each one has its own special quality and all of them are so soft. This Alpaca/Merino/Tussah Roving is so downy and supple. The Silk adds such a radiance and the Merino brings it all together. I've never felt anything like it!

No comments: