Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Linen and Lace Necklace ~ A New Pattern!


I'm feeling more than a little sheepish for having been away so long.  Is if possible to develop attention deficit issues in midlife?  I find myself spending more time on Wind Rose Fiber Studio's Facebook page than here and I think it's because it's so quick and easy.  If you want to see what I've been working on lately, I would welcome your visit.  

My latest design is the Linen and Lace Necklace and last week I even managed to write up the pattern. It's available for sale in my Etsy shop, but until Sept 15th, the pattern is available for free to people who follow my Facebook page.  You'll find the simple details here.  

Now that I've flexed my fingers, I hope to rekindle my attention span and return to more regular blogging.  I've missed you and I know I have a handful of questions waiting for answers here as well. Please forgive my time away and I'll be getting to you with answers very soon.  

No comments: