Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Green & Chartreuse Merino Roving


It's official. I'm back to work at Wind Rose and back in the dye kitchen. Today I dyed two shades of green in nice, soft, 22 micron Merino.

When looking through my stock, greens were definitely missing. So now, back from hiatus, we have Chartreuse and Happy Green! These two bright and popular hues look great together!

I do like grouping fibers when I take pictures. It really helps to distinguish their individuality. I never want customers to feel like they saw one color on their computer, but got a completely different one in the mail. It's challenging though. Let's face it. All monitors are not created equal and so many things can alter color. I have gotten to the point where I use different backgrounds for different colors. Purple seems to work fairly well for green.

If your color needs are very specific, I will always pull a small tuft of fiber and put it in the mail for you. There's no better way to make sure you've found the perfect shade than to see it with your own eyes.

I'll be dyeing every day for the next couple weeks. If there is anything you are in need of, just let me know and I'll add it to my list. I'm going to try to get as much dyeing in as possible before I host Thanksgiving this year.

No comments: