Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bamboo Roving for Spinning and Needle Felting


Hi all! I'm still working my way through my studio and listing fibers in my shop at Wind Rose. I basically have two jobs, so I always feel like I'm playing catch-up. Even so, I mostly manage to stay on top of things.

That's why I was surprised that I didn't have any bamboo currently available in either of my shops. It was sitting patiently in my studio, waiting to be noticed.

Today I have corrected this oversight and now have bamboo available in 1oz, 2oz and 4oz lots. You can find it both at Wind Rose on Etsy and in my ArtFire shop. I don't have much bamboo dyed at the moment, but I'll get there... one step at a time!


(Click on the links to go to my Etsy store and the Photo to go to the Undyed Fibers section of my Artfire shop.)

No comments: