Friday, November 20, 2009

Contemporary Holiday Wool Sampler




Here is something brand new at Wind Rose and just in time for the holidays. It's my Contemporary Holiday Sampler. I get asked to make samplers all the time. With my hand dyed roving, it's almost too labor intensive for me to keep samplers in stock and keep up with everything else I do. Yet, it's the holidays and I know people are having fun making small felted ornaments or shopping for gifts. I don't think I could call myself a proper fiber studio if I didn't offer something for the season!

This is a 2oz sampler offering Four Modern Holiday Colors. It contains .5oz each of Crabapple, Olive Green, Dark Blue and Silver Grey. This is Corriedale wool so it wet and needle felts great! The generous 5" staple length of the fiber makes it a perfect choice for both beginning and experienced spinners!

So if you just can't resist a sampler, or if you have a friend who spins or felts in your life, this will make a perfect gift for the holidays!

No comments: