Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thick and Thin Ecru Yarn


I am having a low energy, mush brain day, but in an attempt to bring myself back, I am going to at least try for a useful blog post. I recently started offering a selection of Ashland Bay Ecru Yarns at Wind Rose Fiber Studio. Here is a picture of the Thick and Thin taken with a standard size pencil and a #11 or 8mm knitting needle. The picture is taken along side a thick portion of the yarn. A customer asked me for this shot to help her gauge how bulky this thick and thin yarn is and what size needles she would want to use. I decided to pass it on. To see more pictures of this soft, Thick and Thin Ecru Yarn made from 100% Highland Peruvian Merino, just click on the link.

1 comment:

Your Friends at Ashland Bay said...

Nice photo - it perfectly illustrates the think n thin size!