Thursday, May 21, 2009

MixxMade

I just joined MixxMade. You can now find me under my username "windrose" and my little sheep avatar at this new social network.

Here's a quote from their Grand Opening:

"MixxMade is the next generation social networking site where members connect and keep in touch with friends. While on MixxMade, members can communicate with others, share photos, videos, blogs, create groups, and much more! MixxMade is fun, entertaining, and free!"

I know there are a ton of social networking sites out there and it would be easy to overwhelm oneself, but I found this one particularly appealing. It's gorgeous visually and is very easy to navigate. They really seem to have it together. I like that you can post videos and blogs too. Anyway, it seems like a fun place. Come check it out. Be my friend. I need some friends over there! LOL!

Now it's time for me to get off the computer and get to work! Have a great night everybody! :D

2 comments:

CT said...

Good luck with the new venue. Keep us updated as to how it goes for you. BTW love your little sheep. - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com

Classic Mully said...

I'm so sorry girlie, but I don't think I can keep up with another network! Twitter and blogging, goodness! I had to leave Facebook, it was becoming too MySpace-like. Let me know how the new one goes!
Later!
P.S. Farmer's Market this last weekend was insanely hot! With that note, have a wonderful Memorial weekend!