Monday, July 21, 2008

Today at Wind Rose Fiber Studio #5

It's 4:30 in the afternoon, so I guess I''m not getting an early start to my day.  I have made it to the post office which I always try to do before lunch.  I take pride in being a fast shipper.  (you have to take pride in something you know)  I spent a very important hour lounging under cotton ball clouds and a bright blue sky.  Feeling recharged, I now have half a pound of Merino roving dyeing away on the stove.  I'm doing 4oz each of two colors today; Sun Touched and Golden Brown.  These are custom colors that I designed and are part of a skin tone line that I sell at Wind Rose.  The skin tone line has been really popular.  I keep wanting to make enough extra to combine them into sampler packs, but they sell too fast.  I'm not complaining, but once the kids go back to school, I'm going to dye at a greater pace so I can do just that. 

I do still have a poll going to get gift ideas for the holidays.  If you happen to be reading this, please take it.  Please?  I want to know what you think.

I have also spent a little more time today at flickr.  I've joined a few groups and added a few more pics.  Someone has already added me as a contact, so I'm feeling a little more welcomed.  There seem to be so many people who love the site, so I just have to find out for myself.

One last extremely important fact.  I have just discovered nacho cheese flavored Sun Chips.  If you have not tried them, you must!  Go to the store now!  I've never been a huge chip person, but they are soooo soooo yummy!

No comments: