Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today at Wind Rose Fiber Studio #2

I think the goals I set for myself yesterday were a little too ambitious.  I'm sad to report that only about half were met.  It's because of this very blog that I was distracted from my tasks.  Someone at Etsy started a Blog Roll Call where everyone lists their blogs so we can check each other out.  After looking at about 6 or 7 I became depressed.  Everyone seems to have more advanced skills than I when it comes to image editing and the like.  I couldn't take it anymore so I spent the entire afternoon on this computer teaching myself how to make a better header and changing my template and adding more pictures to my Etsy mini.  geek, geEK, GEEKERY!

I  do hope it looks better.  

So I still need to order my dye.  I did do some work on Kathleen's yarn, but today I need to pay my monthly taxes.  FUN!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Jennifer--what a colorful blog page you have! Geekery becomes you!! I love the preliminary look at the beaded yarn you're making. Yes, the sport weight would be my first choice. This has the makings of a GREAT birthday present. Thanks in advance!
Love, Kathleen