Friday, July 18, 2008

Today at Wind Rose Fiber Studio #3

It's Friday! I love Fridays, don't you? Well this morning, after posting a sale, I've done absolutely nothing work related. I went to a friend's house and chatted the morning away while our kids played. Ahhh! Actually it was a little work related. We both have Etsy stores so we have to talk about them a little. We also shared our mutual fantasy of opening our own brick and mortar store. Does every crafter have this dream? Ours, mine and my friend's, were very similar concepts. Future partnership? Maybe.... it sure is fun to think about.

To report on my Wind Rose Fiber Studio accomplishments, I finally made my dye order. I finished one skein of "Buried Treasure" yarn with two more carded and ready to go. I would love to get some more fiber dyed. If not today, tomorrow. All in all, it's been a good week. I hope you have had a good week too. Cheers!

No comments: