Friday, December 17, 2010

Love Felt? I've got a blog for you!


This little fiber star is from one of my own nuno felting projects, but I'm actually writing today with a blog recommendation. If you love felt, there is a blog that I think you'll enjoy. It's name is Wool love-functional fiber art.

I've been following this blog for a little while now, and I always enjoy seeing what this fiber artist will post next. She is nothing short of prolific in her devotion to felt.

In her latest post, she's creating a Christmas stocking, but don't stop there. Take a minute and scroll through some of her work. She makes gorgeous pillows and purses. She is simply always up to something!

For a long time now I've been thinking that I should share this blog with others. I have so many people come to my blog to see some of the nuno felt artists I have featured, so now I'm promoting a whole blog full of fabulous felt. Enjoy!

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I've been following Heather for awhile now too. She is very inspiring...you are too.

xoxo

Heather Woollove said...

Oh, Jenn!!
Thank you SO much for the truly lovely post and 'shout out' (as they say here in Philly) about my blog!
I do really love to experiment with felt, but the very best part of having a blog has been the wonderful friendships that I've made along the way.
Thank you for being a friend!! XXO-

Kelly said...

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, Heather's blog!